Client feedback is so important to understanding the benefit of my efforts that I thought I would share some highlights of what people are saying about me with you! It is the only way to truly assess the relevance and importance of our experience and knowledge.
In 3 days, you and I meet for the closing of the sale of our home. This letter is my enadequate attemtp to thank you for your part in the sale.
You are a terrfic REALTOR(R)
Your guidance and assistance in this process had been invaluable. A few areas deserve special mention.
1. Your guidance in pricing and keeping us current with our local market was excellent. Our decision making benefitted from your counsel.
2. Your willingness to run open houses for REALTOR(s) and for potential buyers was far beyound our expectations.
3. Connie and I were amazed that you followed up with the REALTORS(s) of each potential buyer and kept us apprised of their interests and their reflections.
4. When we received a meaningful bid, your guidance in how to respond was thoughful and seemingly correct.
5. Your high sense of ethical behavior was a valued guide to us as we encountered new and questionable areas.
If ever a client or potential client would like to chat with a former client of yours, ask them to contact us.
We have greatly appreciated your help and wish you and your clients continued success.